Where is Marley’s hope located?
How do you foster a dog in Nova Scotia?
What We Require
- Must be over 18 years of age.
- Your own animals need to be up to date with their vaccinations.
- Need to have consent from your Landlord (if you rent) and support from all household members.
- Must have time each day to care for your fosters.
- Need a room to isolate the foster animal(s) from other household pets.
Where is Coastal k9 in Nova Scotia?
A 1934 Marydale Road, St.Andrews, NS B0H 1X0 rescue helping to find loving homes for dogs.