What if a puppy eats a dead bird?

What if a puppy eats a dead bird?

If you see your dog eat a dead bird, take note, if possible, of the type of bird, how long you think it’d been dead did it look fresh or had it begun to decay? and how much your dog ingested. Call your vet and let them know what happened

Is it dangerous for a dog to eat a bird?

In the majority of cases, your dog will be fine if he eats the odd bird. Unlike toxic dangers from certain amphibians, the dangers posed by birds are intestinal blockages, and bacterial diseases. Usually, the bones, and other parts of a bird won’t cause any harm, especially if the bird is fresh.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *