What happens if your dog eats a cupcake wrapper?
One of the biggest hazards from a dog swallowing a cupcake wrapper is a blockage to the gut. This is also known as an ‘intestinal obstruction’, where your vet will need to surgically remove the wrapper from the intestines or stomach.
What happens if a dog eats a chocolate wrapper?
However, depending on the size of your pet (and if the wrapper is large), eating a candy wrapper can cause a blockage or obstruction and persistent vomiting. If you suspect your dog ate a candy wrapper, contact your veterinarian.
Can a dog die from eating a chocolate cupcake?
Chocolate is toxic to dogs, and depending on the type and amount of chocolate consumed and the weight of your dog, it could cause a serious medical emergency.