What happens if my dog eats Skittles?

What happens if my dog eats Skittles?

If your dog has eaten one too many Skittles, this may result in xylitol poisoning, the symptoms of which could include loss of balance and convulsion. In more serious cases, eating sour Skittles can lead to liver failure and even death.

Can we give Skittles to dogs?

Sugar is unhealthy for dogs, but a small quantity of Skittles is unlikely to harm your dog. Sweets containing xylitol, chocolate, or raisins can kill your dog, so you should always check ingredients before giving your pet any type of sweets. With minimal nutritional value, Skittles aren’t the best option.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *