What happens if my dog eats chocolate kiss?

What happens if my dog eats chocolate kiss?

The Science Behind Dogs Eating Chocolate Chocolate can cause restlessness, vomiting and diarrhea at moderate doses. High doses can cause scary symptoms like heart arrhythmia and seizures. It may take up to 6 hours for your pup to show symptoms after their naughty indulgence. The type of chocolate is very important.

Is Hershey Kisses harmful to dogs?

One Hershey kiss weighs about 4.46 grams so 20 is about 89.2 grams of milk chocolate. For Louie that is a toxic dose where vomiting and diarrhea will occur. Since he is vomiting he should be seen by your Vet for an exam, anti-nausea medications and fluids today.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *