Can you get funding for an animal rescue?
The Association for Animal Welfare Advancement and RedRover have grant listings on their websites. The Doris Day Animal Foundation provides grants for animal rescues, particularly ones that work with senior pets. Petco has a foundation, as well as PetSmart Charities, which provides grants for rescues and shelters.
What is Maddie’s Fund?
What is Maddie’s Fund? The Maddie’s Fundxae mission is to revolutionize the status and well-being of companion animals. Maddie’s Fund is a family foundation founded in 1994 by Workdayxae co-founder Dave Duffield and his wife, Cheryl, who have endowed the Foundation with more than $300 million.
How do I start my own dog rescue?
Follow these steps when starting your animal rescue:
- Make sure that running an animal rescue is the right thing for you.
- Prepare a business plan.
- Prepare appropriate facilities and equipment.
- Find volunteers and hire the right people.
- Launch a website and create social media accounts.
- Build a supportive network.